Rainbow Rice Paper Rolls
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp tahini (sesame seed paste)
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 8 rice papers
- 1 carrot (shredded with a julienne peeler)
- 1 cup red cabbage (shredded finely)
- 1 cucumber (cut into long thin sticks)
- 2 spring onions (finely sliced)
- 1/2 red capsicum (sliced thinly)
- Handful of snow peas (sliced thinly)
- 1 mango cheek
- 1 cup firm organic tofu (thinly sliced). Optional: lightly fry the tofu in sesame oil before adding to rice paper rolls.
- 1 avocado (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 cup wombok (shredded finely)
To save time you can add the ingredients to your shopping list.ADD TO SHOPPING LIST DOWNLOAD RECIPE CARDS
Wet the rice paper under cool water.
Place the paper on a clean flat bench top or chopping board.
Add approximately 1/2 cup-sized piles of mixed, sliced raw veggies, fruit, and tofu to the centre of the rice paper.
Fold the sides toward the middle, then roll the rest to make a neat roll.
Repeat for the remaining ingredients.
To make the dipping sauce, add the remaining ingredients to a jar, and shake well.
RATE & REVIEW
RECIPESALL AGESWave goodbye to those fussy-eating days with these ...16 Feb 2016
RECIPESALL AGESThese fritters are absolutely delicious AND chockfull ...15 Nov 2015
RECIPESALL AGESHere are some Chickpea and Sweet Potato Patties that ...3 Dec 2015
RECIPESALL AGESTalk about cheap and easy! My boys love this slice as ...12 Jul 2015
RECIPESALL AGESAs stated in my other article on the Kids Health ...13 May 2015
RECIPESALL AGESSuper Food Sausage Rolls are ideal for parties or a ...8 Apr 2015
RECIPESALL AGESThis Coconut Cinnamon Bread is a great base recipe for ...5 Dec 2016
RECIPESALL AGES"What did you get me for afternoon tea?" is the first ...27 May 2015
RECIPESALL AGESIron-rich Apricot Bliss Balls are the perfect way to ...30 Nov 2015